I have 2 separate Chase logins ID's and I used to be able to get all Chase accounts to update now it

Options
I have 2 separate Chase logins ID's and I used to be able to get all Chase accounts to update now it connects to one login and cancels the other one?

Answers

• Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Not too long ago Chase quit using the Direct Connect method of downloading into Quicken in favor of Express Web Connect+. EWC+ doesn't involve sending your login ID and Password to Chase, but instead a “token” is created that the aggregator (Intuit) uses to log into your account. These tokens are supposed to expire from time to time, requiring that you re-authorize the downloading process. One of your tokens might have expired, and that process seems to happen “silently” with no notice, at least it did for me. Try Resetting the Accounts to see if that gets downloading working again.

• sldhmhill87
    sldhmhill87 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks for this update, tried many things. I could get one going then reset the other and the one working would disconnect. By chance I disconnected all of the accounts and then before closing the set-up I saw a button at the bottom of the window that said "Add Another Account" I did this and used the other Login Information and just carried the one account that is not a joint account and there it was showing the (2) Chase Logins again - one with the single account and the other with multiple. This took me about 6 hours to figure out and at one point I was not paying attention and it import 3 accounts linked to accounts at other institutions and totally messed me up, as it had been about 2 weeks since my last back up. All fixed now and working.
This discussion has been closed.