Estate Planning Report

Unclebear
Unclebear Member
edited October 2023 in Reports

I know that our finances are important for our daily lives, but I would like to see an estate planning report. I think all the information is on the Account Overview page, but there is nowhere to get that information out in a printable report. This report should cover all Banking and Investment Accounts. It would nice to leave a cracker crumb trail behind for those that are left to inherit the cash.

2 votes

Reviewed · Last Updated

Comments

• Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

Your suggestion is vague. Please specify exactly what you want to see in this report.

How often do you expect to run and print this report? Shortly after you print it, it will be out of date.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2023

If you have not already done so:

1. Open the Account List.
    2. At the bottom of the Account List click on Options.
    3. Select “Include additional info when printing”. (This is important because it will pull in data from the Account Details General tab that is not normally shown in Account List.)
    4. Select whatever other information you wish to be included in Account List and when Printing.
    5. Click on the Printer icon at the bottom left of Account List.
    6. Make sure your print settings, printer setup, paper orientation, etc., are selected.
    7. You can then preview the file if you wish to or you can print to PDF, print to paper or export to CSV file.

I periodically print out the Account List with all the information selected and place it with my Estate documents for my survivors and executor. Would this provide the type of information you are looking have a report for?

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R54.16 on Windows 11)

• q_lurker
    q_lurker SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

You might also look into the features offered by the Emergency Records Organizer (ERO) available as a built-in add on - Classics menu / Property and Debt pull-down.