Addition Financial not connecting

Is anyone else having issues with Addition Financial? All of a sudden 1 of my accounts will not connect? When I try to add the account (per Quicken instructions), the message reads - Sorry, we have encountered an error (It's not your fault).

Any suggestions?

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @zstaylor2,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already please take a moment to review this support article regarding the error you described.

As stated in the article, you will need to contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance as our support agents will need to collect and review your log files and may likely be required to file an escalation in order to resolve.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• I am having same problem. I tried reinstall of quicken no help. Its the weekend so no support.
  • NEW! 2/14/23 Addition Financial - FDP-105 in logs and Its not your fault in Product
    Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Moderator mod
    February 14 edited February 15
    We are getting reports that customers who are trying to connect and update accounts for Additional Financial are getting an "it's not your fault" error in the Quicken window. We have teams working on the issue, now, although we do not currently have an ETA. We apologize for the inconvenience this causes and we thank you for your patience.

If you wish to be notified whenever an update is posted with regard to this matter, please click on the bookmark 'ribbon' icon in the upper, right-hand side of the page.

Thank you!

-Quicken Jared
  • zstaylor2
    zstaylor2 Member ✭✭
    The problem continues. Still no answers from Quicken and its been almost 2 weeks. They continue to want me to send screenshots of the issue.
  • bloodybob
    bloodybob Member
    I notified Addition and they said "Thank you for your message.

I have sent a work order to our IT department to look into this matter. As soon as they respond I will send you a message with the outcome." I hope they are talking to each other.
  • bloodybob
    bloodybob Member
    Quicken still can not find my accounts at Addition. Share savings and Visa accounts are still downloading but share checking is not.
  • zstaylor2
    zstaylor2 Member ✭✭
    Quicken will not locate any of my accounts. It would be nice to get a resolution to this problem.
  • bloodybob
    bloodybob Member
    yes it would 4 weeks now
  • bloodybob
    bloodybob Member

Five weeks now

• zstaylor2
    zstaylor2 Member ✭✭
    This makes 6.
  • zstaylor2
    zstaylor2 Member ✭✭
    edited March 2023

[Removed - Alumni Tag] @Quicken Anja Can we get an update?

• bloodybob
    bloodybob Member

well new update this morning now it says " Oops we're have a problem cc-501 "

• bloodybob
    bloodybob Member

about 9 weeks now!

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

If you're still getting FDP 105 (or CC 505) errors when trying to connect, it's highly unlikely that this will change. Ever. You are being blocked by the bank from entering your accounts using Quicken.

If your bank recently changed their website or password requirements please read and follow instructions here:

For online billers please see if you can manage (remove and re-add or repair) the online biller, to see if their profile has already been updated.

If that doesn't resolve the issue:

• It is the bank's or biller's contractual obligation to notify their Quicken download service provider, Intuit, of any changes to their websites and download functions in a timely manner before the change is implemented. Intuit needs a sufficient amount of lead time to review, change and test their programs, to adapt to the changes the bank makes.
    • The bank also needs to notify their customers of this change in a timely fashion and detail any actions that might be required by the customer to regain access after the change was introduced.
    • If they didn't do that, complain to your bank's or biller's office of the president.
    • Also contact Quicken Support via Chat or Phone at https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support during posted hours of operation and report this as an Online Banking issue, so that Quicken Support can escalate this issue to Intuit Inc. Ultimately, however, the bank or biller must initiate the call and work together with Intuit on solving this update issue.

Please let us know if you were able to get this issue resolved (or not).

This discussion has been closed.