New Quicken install keeps crashing

bjcarr21
bjcarr21 Member ✭✭
I installed quicken (version R47.15 HF2 (Feb, 2023) on a new laptop. If I try to sync with the cloud, use the one-step update, or update an individual account, Quicken freezes and then crashes.

I have uninstalled and re-installed it several times. At this point Quicken is useless...

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    bjcarr21 said:
    I installed quicken (version R47.15 HF2 (Feb, 2023) on a new laptop. If I try to sync with the cloud, use the one-step update, or update an individual account, Quicken freezes and then crashes.

I have uninstalled and re-installed it several times. At this point Quicken is useless...
    Hello @bjcarr21,    

We are sorry about this problem with crashing. Thank you for letting us know about this here on the Quicken Community.

To be clear, have you tried removing the Quicken files from the Program Files (x86) folder after uninstalling the program with the steps listed in this Support Article? If not, I recommend trying this and then reinstalling the program using the steps listed here.

Let us know about your results.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • SuzyF
    SuzyF Member
    I am having the same problem. I have uninstalled and it is still not working.
  • Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
This discussion has been closed.