Windows Mouse Snap-To feature does not work in Quicken

Options
Movie Nut
Movie Nut Member ✭✭✭

Well, its been about 7 months since I last reported the problem and submitted the following: Quicken does NOT process the Windows Mouse "Snap-To" function properly. I reported this issue in previous versions of Quicken and hoped that it would be fixed when I upgraded to the Subscription model. I am on R47.15, Build 27.1.47.15. Instead of the mouse cursor moving to the default button, it moves to the upper LEFT corner of screen. This is even more annoying on a two screen display as the cursor moves to upper left corner of second monitor. This common Windows function works with ALL other applications except Quicken and it is a very good Productivity Tool. PLEASE move this LONG standing bug to a higher priority on your list of bugs as it has been broke for a long time over several releases.

We all appreciate the features and improvements that the development team makes in the product. However, software bugs, especially ones with this kind of longevity, should raise in the priority level. I hope this is not stuck in some queue and never gets to a developers desk. Thanks again for you response.

"No Matter Where You Go, There You Are"
Windows 11 Pro, Quicken Subscription
Intel Core i7-12700, 32GB Ram

Comments

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I hate say it, but I doubt this even in the “queue”. It has been like this for so many years I can't even remember how far back it goes.

Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • Movie Nut
    Movie Nut Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Hope your are wrong. I was told by a moderator it was a know bug to the developers and was in a queue. Of course she did not say what kind of queue.🤔

"No Matter Where You Go, There You Are"
    Windows 11 Pro, Quicken Subscription
    Intel Core i7-12700, 32GB Ram
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Well, that's good it is in the queue, but note years ago when I was in the beta testing that queue had thousands of bugs in it.

Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
This discussion has been closed.