ETF's not downloading from Wells Fargo accounts

Ralph
Ralph Member ✭✭
I am downloading account from Wells Fargo. ETF's are not downloading.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @Ralph ,

We are sorry about this problem with missing information after account updates. Thank you for alerting us to the Quicken Community.

If you have the chance, it would help us to troubleshoot the situation if you could save a backup by going to File > Save a Backup... in the upper menu at the top of the screen while Quicken is open and then create a new 'test' data file by following the steps listed below:

1. Navigate to File
    2. Select New
    3. Select Start from scratch
    4. Click Next
    5. Click Next
    6. Choose Don't use Quicken Mobile & Web
    7. Click Next 

You may then add your Wells Fargo-affiliated accounts in the newly created data file by by navigating to the Add Account button in the Accounts menu in the upper left-hand side of the screen, or in the upper central-left hand side denoted by the '+' symbol then choosing your financial institution and entering your credentials as prompted. I am curious whether or not these issues continue in this data file. 

I look forward to hearing about your results.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared

• Ralph
    Ralph Member ✭✭
    I tried what you suggested and the results were the sam. Everything comes down except the EFT's. It is interesting that before download when it shows the account on the screen that says add as a new account the balance shown is correct. But the efts are not downloaded and the balance downloaded is not what was shown.
  • Quicken Jared

Hello @Ralph ,

We are sorry about this problem continuing, and thank you for letting us know about the results from the ‘test’ data file.

I just want to confirm: is your Connection Type ‘Quicken Connect?’ You can check this by clicking one of the affected accounts in the Account List on the left-hand side of the Quicken panel and then navigating to the Settings menu denoted by the 'gear' icon in the lower right-hand corner of the screen. The Downloads tab in the window that appears should contain this information.

I am eager to hear your answer.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared

• Ralph
    Ralph Member ✭✭
    The download type is Quicken Connect
  • Quicken Jared

Hello @Ralph ,

We do apologize that this remains an issue. Thank you so much for confirming the connection method in use.

I recommend speaking with Quicken Support by making use of the information provided here.  They will need to work with you in order to troubleshoot and diagnose this issue in greater detail with the tools and resources available to them, uniquely. I do wish that we could provide more advice from the Quicken Community, but Support's help will be necessary in this situation.

I hope that is helpful, and feel free to reach out with any additional questions or concerns.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared

This discussion has been closed.