USAA Reauthorization trying to link CC to a Savings account

Options
E Eagle
E Eagle Member ✭✭
The USAA reauthorization is trying to link my Quicken file for USAA CC to a savings account on the USAA site. For now, I just didn't update and am inputting everything manually. How can get the to recognize the accounts correctly?

Answers

• isonclubikin
    isonclubikin Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

In the reauthorization process, you should have the option to click on the dialog box to the right, tell it to use an existing account and select the correct account. When I reauthorized, it did the same thing (CC for Savings). I selected the correct account and everything's been fine.

• E Eagle
    E Eagle Member ✭✭
    Options
    It is not pulling the accounts over correctly. I do not sync all of my USAA accounts so it wants to sync a random USAA savings account that I have never synced to Quicken to my Quicken account for that CC, but the USAA CC will not link to the Quicken CC and it won't let me select it. I can only pull it over as a new account, but I have years of history already in Quicken for that account.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You have categorized this discussion under “Quicken on the Web”, a companion app to Quicken for Windows or Mac.
    I don't think you can use the Web app to perform the reauthorization.
    Which desktop program are you using: Q Mac or Q Windows?

If Q Windows … Do make sure that during reactivation you are clicking the LINK button and correctly selecting the desired credit card account register from a popup.
    When in doubt, before making the wrong choice, create an image snapshot of this screen and attach it here to your next response.

• E Eagle
    E Eagle Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks for pointing out the category. I didn't realize the category did that. I am using Windows and I will repost in the correct category. I am not new this and all of my accounts were previously linked and downloading correctly. It is the new functionality that is creating the problem.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Never mind reposting. I'll get a moderator to fix that for you.

Let us know if reactivation works for you as I said.

This discussion has been closed.