How do I change the cleared status to reconciled status for a mass number of entries

Options
Since I was converted to the new downloading system, one of my accounts reconciled items have been returned to "cleared". How can I returned all appropriate items to "reconciled" status at the same time?

Best Answer

• Snorkle
    Snorkle Member ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    If reconciling the account again is not an option then you can select a range of transactions (click on first one, then shift-click on last one). Then select the gear icon (more actions) at the end of the last transaction and choose edit transactions. This brings up an edit window and you can replace cleared status with reconciled for the selected transactions. Alternatively you can get the edit window with a find and replace operation.

Answers

• Snorkle
    Snorkle Member ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    If reconciling the account again is not an option then you can select a range of transactions (click on first one, then shift-click on last one). Then select the gear icon (more actions) at the end of the last transaction and choose edit transactions. This brings up an edit window and you can replace cleared status with reconciled for the selected transactions. Alternatively you can get the edit window with a find and replace operation.
This discussion has been closed.