Unable to Download from Regions Bank

I have tried to reset my Regions connections but have been unable to download for a couple of days.

Comments

• Jim48762
    Jim48762 Member ✭✭

I am experiencing the same issue. Any suggestions from Quicken??!!

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod

Hello @LorrieQ & @Jim48762,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Aside from being unable to download transactions, are you experiencing any specific error code(s) and/or message(s) while trying to connect?

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• tdsess
    tdsess Member

I am experiencing the same issue. Getting error code cc-505.

• Jim48762
    Jim48762 Member ✭✭

Same… cc-505

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod

Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. However, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem within your Quicken program and submit a problem report with log files and screenshots attached in order to contribute to the investigation. While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Jack Caddell
    Jack Caddell Member ✭✭
    I'm having exactly the same problem.
This discussion has been closed.