Can I reconcile my bank statement with Simplifi?

ljlandau58
ljlandau58 Member
edited April 2023 in Using the Mobile App

Just purchased cromebook and have to use the ap instead of downloading to a PC. I cannot find anywhere that I can see my running balance for the bank and how can I reconcile the account to the bank statement? At this time I am not using the download connection I am entering everything by hand.

Answers

• Hello @ljlandau58,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community with your question.

It would be better suited for you to reach out to Simplifi's Community directly with your concerns. Please click here to be redirected to Simplifi's Community.

Thank you!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

@ljlandau58 - a couple of points for clarification.

1 - Your ChromeBook is basically the Chrome browser in the form of a laptop…. but still just a “browser”.
    Therefore, it's not Windows, and can't download or install any Windows programs… just Chrome browser “extensions”.

2 - If you purchased and are using Simplifi - that is a totally different product than Quicken -
    It is sold by Quicken as a totally different and totally browser & web based personal finance product.
    It does not interface with the desktop world of Quicken in any way.

3 - and as mentioned, if you have questions about using Simplifi - you would be better served over on their forum.
    https://community.simplifimoney.com/

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

This discussion has been closed.