Fidelity NetBenefits (QWIN)

Answers

• dabear13
    dabear13 Member ✭✭

For 4 days I have not been able to download transactions/quotes from Fidelity Net Benefits. I tried resetting the account and deactivating/activating online transactions in Quicken. When I called support 2 days ago they said there is a known problem and just try it every now and then. Still not working. Error message is “An error has occurred.” which appears for 1-2 seconds and disappears. Currently the account remains in the state below.

• Philip Mead
    Philip Mead Member ✭✭
    Getting same problem - seems to be since Fidelity made me change my username
  • alumpe
    alumpe Member

Also having this issue. I hope they are looking into it. There doesn't seem to be any remedy currently.

• Steve west
    Steve west Member ✭✭
    Same problem OL-220for a week now, only with one of two 401Ks, since Mar 6 or so. Reset doesn't work, and no transactions show in "tools, online center". Removing and re-adding doesn't help. New quicken file doesn't help.
  • Zorbaski
    Zorbaski Member ✭✭
    yes same error.. also, Quicken seems to open much more slowly recently
  • Sooner1214
    Sooner1214 Member

I too am having this error recovery problem with Fielity NetBenfits, since about Tuesday.

• Howard Hoffman
    Howard Hoffman Member ✭✭
    Persistent OL-220-A for Fidelity NetBenefits.

Fidelity Investment works.

Reset, deactivate-reactivate does not get rid of the problem.
  • JRod
    JRod Member ✭✭✭✭

I don't get a specific error code. The update summary just says error for Fidelity Netbenefits and asks to try again. Error never clears no matter how many times I try. It started happening for me over the last week or so as everyone has been posting. At first I ignored it figuring it would clear up, but it now has been too long and not fixed. Quicken used to be such a time saver in being able to download transactions. All the download issues with various financial institutions has required me to enter things manually practically for all accounts.

• User in Tampa
    User in Tampa Member ✭✭
    Not sure if I was getting OL-220 but after not connecting, I reset my account connection and now get OL-293-A
  • SLewis-Atl
    SLewis-Atl Member ✭✭
    Following up my previous post. Here is what works for me ( I'ved had to do this two times in the past two weeks). IF you backup your file frequently (which I do), you should open the last backup that is associated w/ a successful transaction download session w/ Fidelity. "RECOVER" that file and then try "updating accounts" (ie downloading transactions). This approach worked for me twice, meaning I was able to recover the file and download transactions for a few days and then I ran into the same problem again. and I simply repeated the process and as of this AM, all is working as expected. As a reminder, my issue was w/ my Fidelity brokerage accounts. My Netbenefits download has not had issues.

Hope this helps some of you out there. As for Intuit as a company, Quicken is an excellent value for what it costs. The financial services industry is complex and heavily regulated - which means its expensive and challenging to stay abreast of all compliance regulatory requirements. Yes, it's frustrating when things don't work as they should, but as some others have posted, patience is a virtue and the Quicken team will create a patch that will fix the issue (*and more).
  • woppenhe
    woppenhe Member ✭✭✭

Trouble is when you update the program, you will eventually have to do it again. What was the date you had to revert to, to get a good working copy of the program.

• Chuck85
    Chuck85 Member ✭✭
    He was referring to his data file and not the program. I am using an older version (last December) of the program as I had problems with split transactions that only occurred with newer program updates. I am getting the same OL-220 errors that this thread is about and it started last Tuesday or so.
  • gavin_soares
    gavin_soares Member ✭✭

Quicken has been throwing errors when connecting to the fidelity 401k accounts. no transactions are downloaded.

• As is the case with everyone else, I've been getting this OL-220 error as well. Not only that, but I pretty regularly (about once a month or so) have issues with connectivity to different accounts and experience a LOT of frustration in trying to resolve them. This is why I don't upgrade to being able to do Bill Pay.

• MN Danny
    MN Danny Member ✭✭
    A few days ago the download duplicated one of my mutual funds with a "2" at the end of it. It never corrected, so today I deleted the account and tried to add it. I cannot add it back, logins are rejected. What a mess and just after my subscription to Quicken renewed.
  • mchu168
    mchu168 Member ✭✭

I'm having the same issues. Quicken is not able to see the 401k and Roth 401k accounts that I retained from a former employer. When I try to reset, I am not able to see those account numbers to link to the Quicken ledgers that used to update until a few days ago. Please fix!!!

• GermanBlueRam
    GermanBlueRam Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2023

My spouse has a separate Quicken file (Windows) and she has been getting this error for her 401(k), 403(b), and 457(b) with Direct Connect this week:

My own file, with one 401(k) with NetBenefits, has no problems.

• GermanBlueRam
    GermanBlueRam Member ✭✭✭✭

Having read through the notes on this thread, I think I'll recommend that she hold off on any attempted fixes for now.

• Scott Wieder
    Scott Wieder Member ✭✭
    Add me to the list having the same problem. I have tried deactivating/reactivating. No luck. I will leave the account deactivated until there is a fix!
  • mileska817
    mileska817 Member ✭✭
    I have complained to Fidelity that they need to cooperate with Quicken to get this fixed.
  • Ducati
    Ducati Member ✭✭
    Today I tried doing a QIF file download (Fidelity website has that download option on their transaction list page) of a 401k transaction date range directly from the Fidelity website and then imported the file into the corresponding Fidelity account in Quicken. That worked, but unfortunately appendices were added to all the Fund names which then creates all new Funds in the account. I would need to correct each downloaded transaction to the correct Fund that is in my Quicken account. This is not ideal but seems to be a workable workaround. Has anyone else tried this approach?
  • PDSCOUTS
    PDSCOUTS Member ✭✭

This morning I tried to update my Fidelity Brokerage account. I found out Fidelity was upgrading the web site and it was down. It appears that 401k portion was updated earlier in the month. I supect all of this may be due to Fidelity.

• !henrisahut
    !henrisahut Unconfirmed, Member ✭✭
    This issue started after the last update. It only affects the Fidelity NetBenefits accounts. I have the current version of R48.8 Build 27.1.48.8 Windows 10 Home. I have rest the account and changes the password and it still does not download.
  • craigin805
    craigin805 Member ✭✭
    I've had the error as long as everyone else. Last night, around midnight PST, I ran the update. On one step update, on the left side where it says "fidlity netbenfits" it said fidelity netbenefits (error recovery) and 4 of my transactions downloaded. An it said "complete" instead of error occurred. One transaction I expected didn't download. I've tried five times since and it goes back to the normal failures.
  • murphjo23
    murphjo23 Member ✭✭
    Add me to the list please. Hope to see fix soon.
  • RBarufi
    RBarufi Member

Same issue since 3/7 same alerts and dialogue on screen

• Ripp
    Ripp Member

Same issue!😐️

• JoeTech
    JoeTech Member

Same Error for Me

• Santafed0g
    Santafed0g Member ✭✭

Does Quicken even look at this thread, FFS?

This discussion has been closed.