Wells Fargo transactions not downloading (QMac)

JBTX0412
JBTX0412 Member

Version 6.12.3 (Build 612.47885.100)

No errors but the Wells Fargo transactions do not download. I go through the 2 factor step but nothing downloads.

Best Answer

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Answer ✓

Hello All,

We do now have an Active Alert regarding online banking errors with Wells Fargo. You may follow this link to access that alert where you may bookmark it in order to remain up to date on any new information, ETAs, or resolutions that may occur.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

Answers

• B25Boxer
    B25Boxer Member

I'm having issues with Wells Fargo too, but I get this error message. It has been working well up until now. I tried disconnecting and get the same message when trying to reconnect.

"There was an unknown error trying to update this connection. Please try again later. (Error Code: 16503):

• Quicken Jasmine

Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. In the meantime, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files attached in order to contribute to the investigation.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams further investigate the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Jasmine

• Quicken Jasmine
    Answer ✓

Hello All,

We do now have an Active Alert regarding online banking errors with Wells Fargo. You may follow this link to access that alert where you may bookmark it in order to remain up to date on any new information, ETAs, or resolutions that may occur.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime.

-Quicken Jasmine

• JRF2
    JRF2 Member ✭✭
    My other accounts connect and download. Wells Fargo is giving an error.
  • I am also getting a Financial Institution Coonnection error for all my Wells Fargo accounts.

• Q.Hound
    Q.Hound Member ✭✭✭

Since early this morning I get “ Unknown error trying to update this connection ….. error code: 16503" after requesting an upate from Wells Fargo Bank.

• augiboy
    augiboy Member ✭✭
    same here. wells fargo is not updating.
  • JRF2
    JRF2 Member ✭✭
    > @Quicken Jasmine said:
    > Hello All,
    >
    > We do now have an Active Alert regarding online banking errors with Wells Fargo. You may follow this link to access that alert where you may bookmark it in order to remain up to date on any new information, ETAs, or resolutions that may occur.
    >
    > We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime.

Monday MAR 13, 2023 - It's working now.
This discussion has been closed.