USAA Credit Card not downloading (QMAC)

RandyGFL
RandyGFL Member ✭✭
As of 3/1/23, it appears something changed at Quicken (Mac) or USAA to cause the transaction download to stop working. All my transactions since then have stopped downloading. I went to settings, disconnected, and reconnected following the instructions there (that have not changed since this same problem was fixed a while back), and still, nothing is downloaded. Quicken just reports an auto-reconcile error because the online balance is different (higher because my Quicken register has not been updated).

Is anyone else experiencing this?

Randy

Best Answer

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Answer ✓

Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. In the meantime, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files attached in order to contribute to the investigation.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams further investigate the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

Answers

• rrnurse
    rrnurse Member

I get the alert that Quicken is unable to connect to the account. Frustrating! QMac

• RandyGFL
    RandyGFL Member ✭✭
    Just tried again. Quicken reports making a connection with USAA, but no transactions are downloaded.
  • ronzimmerman1
    ronzimmerman1 Member ✭✭
    Same Problem, it keeps asking me to reauthorize which I do and it still doesn't work.
  • Charla Kroll
    Charla Kroll Member ✭✭
    edited March 2023

quicken will not download anything from category pending or charge pending. charge pending is no problem because it has not completed the transaction but the last time I got a download is march 4th and now it is march 13, 2023 and this has become a royal pain [Removed - Profanity]!

• RandyGFL
    RandyGFL Member ✭✭
    I just got off the phone with USAA (USAA Website Technical Support 1-877-632-3003). They told me this is a known problem that was reported today! They opened another trouble ticket and told me to check back on Wednesday if it was still broken for a status update. It sounds like something they did on the USAA side. Maybe more of us should call in to get their attention. Plan on waiting on hold for ten minutes.
  • Letch54
    Letch54 Member ✭✭

I have the same issue with my USAA VISA. Thanks for doing the research on this.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Answer ✓

Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. In the meantime, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files attached in order to contribute to the investigation.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams further investigate the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• wellinm
    wellinm Member

OK…so this has been on and off for a while now. It started working once I did the re-authroization about 2 weeks ago. Starting around March 3 or 4th the credit card will no longer download tranactions. I have tried to reauthorize but that does not fix the problem. Any thoughts?

• RandyGFL
    RandyGFL Member ✭✭
    :) Hooray! I just updated my transactions in Quicken, and all the USAA transactions came through. Problem solved.
This discussion has been closed.