Has anyone had issues with Stock symbols that start with "A"

Tman
Tman Member ✭✭✭
Do not appear in web, mobile or in the watchlist thereon?

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    edited March 2023

Hello @Tman,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

To clarify, so you are seeing Stock Symbols that start with “A” within your desktop application? These just do not appear in your Mobile and Web applications? How long has this issue been going on? Did anything change or occur before you began to notice the issue?

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

To help with troubleshooting, would you please show us some of the entries in your Tools Menu / Securities List beginning with ‘A’ and some with ‘B’ or higher? Be sure to include all columns of the Security List view including the column titles.

Can you please capture one or more images of the parts of your Quicken window
    showing the issue, sensitive information blacked out as necessary to protect
    your privacy but annotated to describe the situation, and attach the image(s)
    here?
    How do I post a screenshot in the community from windows

How do I post a screenshot in the community from a mac

Please save images to files of file type PNG, JPG, or GIF only. They're easier to work with than PDF files.

• Tman
    Tman Member ✭✭✭
    So, for about the better part of a year all stocks I have whose symbol begins with an “A” like Apple will not appear in the investment section or the stock watchlist for either Quicken Web or Mobile. It is as if they are just not there and so throws off my net worth etc. These stocks DO however show up on the desktop without issue. The mobile investment section was inoperable for several months but with the latest update seems to work unless my stock symbol begins with an “A”
  • Tman
    Tman Member ✭✭✭
    I am a little leery of posting screenshots that show my investments. I'll just say that the watchlists and holdings views only show stock symbols that start with B and higher. No A symbols show.
  • Robert Chiarulli
    Robert Chiarulli Member ✭✭✭

I am experiencing the same issue.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

Showing us images of your Tools / Security List does not show how much you own in every security. It just shows the definition details for each security. That may give us a clue.
    For example, if a security shows in a Portfolio view but not in a Watchlist view … is that security marked as “Show in Watchlist”?

How about you show us some of your problem entries from the Security List view, too?

• Tman
    Tman Member ✭✭✭
    It all shows up (in watchlist as well) on the desktop but invisible in Mobile App and Web both. Any stock symbol that begins with “A” like Apple for instance does not show up. This causes net worth to be off in both mobile and web.
  • Tman
    Tman Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2023
    > @UKR said:
    > Showing us images of your Tools / Security List does not show how much you own in every security. It just shows the definition details for each security. That may give us a clue.
    > For example, if a security shows in a Portfolio view but not in a Watchlist view … is that security marked as “Show in Watchlist”?
    >
    > How about you show us some of your problem entries from the Security List view, too?
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for the images.
    I'll ask the Community moderators if they can send this issue upstairs to the programmers …

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod

Hello All,

Could we please get some information logs submitted via Help > Report a Problem? This is so we may further investigate the discrepancies.

Please let me know once you have submitted them.

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Tman
    Tman Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2023

I sent the complaint to them as you asked @Quicken Jasmine.

This discussion has been closed.