Schwab transactions

I take it that the all-too-occasional problem with Schwab transactions that do not download has not been solved? Today I have, multiple times, reset acounts, "decoupled" them from updating then added them back in, tried triggering updates from the online center, etc. Are there any other suggestions? Thanks.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod

Hello @JustKeepOnTruckin,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community with this issue.

We do currently still have an active alert regarding missing transactions with Charles Schwab accounts. You may follow this link to access that alert where you may bookmark the alert in order to remain up to date on any new information, ETAs, or resolutions that may occur.

I do apologize for any inconvenience caused in the meantime.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• shartman650
    shartman650 Member

This has been going on too long!!! super frustrating to enter txns by hand every month.

• Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

I recently had to get my wife's 3 Schwab Accounts reconnected as they hadn't downloaded transactions since mid-February. What seemed to do the trick to get this to work - I'd tried many times before with no joy - was signing in as a different user (Edit > Preferences… > Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts > Sign in as different user > "yes" > Signback into Quicken),

This discussion has been closed.