I want to change my username

JayH6
JayH6 Member ✭✭
I want to change my username. I don't understand why I can't do this on my profile page!

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Thank you for your response.

Your username has been updated to "JayH6" per your request.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only  a Mod  can  change  usernames.   I'll flag one, but what new name would you want?

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• Quicken Anja
    Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community.

Please respond with your desired username, and I will be happy to apply the change for you.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja

• JayH6
    JayH6 Member ✭✭
    JayH6

I'm good with anything similar as well.
    Thank you!
  • Quicken Anja
    Answer ✓
    Thank you for your response.

Your username has been updated to "JayH6" per your request.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja

• I need my screen name changed
  • JayH6
    JayH6 Member ✭✭
    Anja changed my user name for me, perhaps she will see this or perhaps you can contact her.
  • Quicken Anja
    edited February 2023
    Hello @jebowenjr,

Thank you for visiting the Community and adding to this discussion.

I went ahead and removed your email domain from your username. However, if you still wish to request a different username from what it is currently, then please respond here with the username you wish to have this changed to.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja

• pete4sea
    pete4sea Member ✭✭

please change my username to pete4sea

• Quicken Anja

Hello @pete4sea,

Thank you for visiting the Community and adding to this discussion.

Your username has been changed per your request.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja

• JayH6
    JayH6 Member ✭✭
    This has not fixed the problem that I wish it did. When I do a Google search on myself my real name that was previously used in the Quicken Community still shows up to the world. When that is clicked on it automatically connects me to those financial questions which usually reveal the bank account that I was having an issue with and will also reveal my questions posted under my new user name because the new user name only applied to questions posted after I changed it. Therefore, this new username does not provide me with any privacy when I ask any questions. Including this one.
    For a company (Intuit) that prides itself on user safety this is to me a rather serious oversight.
This discussion has been closed.