NFCU CC-501 starting 03/17/2023

bmylander
bmylander Member ✭✭
When I try to update, I get a CC-501. I go to Accounts and try to Reset Account I also get a CC-501 error but it also automatically disconnects Express Web Connect so I have to set it up again, but that also gets a CC-501.

Comments

• Hello @bmylander,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. By NFCU, do you mean Navy Federal Credit Union? How long has the issue been going on for? Is CC-501 the only error you're getting or are there other error codes?

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• bmylander
    bmylander Member ✭✭
    Kristina,

The error started on 3/17 and persists today. It is the only error I am receiving. I have only attempted to Reset 2 of my 7 accounts because they were the only ones that were not updating. I assume that if I attempt to reset another account within Navy Federal Credit Union, I will encounter the same issue.
  • Thank you for your reply,

Based on what you are describing, it sounds like you are affected by a known issue. You can bookmark this Community Alert for updates and to know when the issue is resolved.

I apologize for any inconvenience!

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

• bmylander
    bmylander Member ✭✭
    edited March 2023
    Kristina,

The Community Alert is for different error codes than what I am encountering. The error message indicates that I am unable to connect to the Quicken Servers - see attached.

I never get prompted for 2FA when attempting to activate Express Web Connect downloads if that information helps at all.
  • Thank you for your reply,

My apologies. The symptoms are similar, but the error message you are getting is different. For a CC-501 error, since the issue has been going on for longer than 24 hours, it is recommended that you reach out to Quicken Support directly for further assisance since they are able to review the logs and escalate if appropriate. The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that I could not be of more assistance!

Quicken Kristina

• kmbrezina
    kmbrezina Member

I am having the same issue.

• bmylander
    bmylander Member ✭✭
    kmbrezina,

I contacted Quicken Support by using the Call Us option from this page - https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

I had a corruption in my data file. They walked me though creating a template copy of my data file. That copied all my data over but my accounts were no longer connected. We then connected the accounts by using Add Account (do not use Activate Downloads) then Link Accounts to my existing Accounts in Quicken. I am no longer getting errors.
  • b2loggie
    b2loggie Member

WAY COOL! Thank you SOO much for leaving this detailed fix. I followed your instructions to the letter and IT WORKED!

This discussion has been closed.