Missing fin. inst. transactions in downloads.

Options
CJErdmann
CJErdmann Member

This is similar to a post by susanstruble.

Since Sept 2022 I've had missing transactions when doing downloads. With the assistance of Quicken CSR Caroline I deactivated/reactivated all accounts.

Still happening. Recent MasterCard download transactions from 1/1/2023 to the first of two 2/19/2023 transactions. The second 2/19 transaction is the first that I did get on most recent download.

I have several accounts for which this happens. Having to review what I did and did not get and manually downloading a QFX file is very time consuming.

I found the above referenced previous community discussion as a result of Googling the topic. I saw a number of people with this problem.

What if anything is being done?

Answers

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @CJErdmann,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. Are the accounts that aren't downloading reliably also with USAA, like in the post you referenced? If not, could you tell me which financial institutions are not downloading correctly into your Quicken?

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

May I add another question?
    How frequently do you download transactions from the bank? Daily, weekly, monthly, longer interval?

Usually I recommend downloading daily or at least once a week.

• Norm70
    Norm70 Member
    Options

Working on some financial review tasks. I went to my main ledger and recognized that the ledger that I update, online download, only had partial information in it. It seems as thorugh the download isn't getting all the data from the bank. For some reason it truncates at May 1, 2022. Puzzled.

This discussion has been closed.