CC-800 error with Amazon Synchrony credit card download

I am getting CC-800 error when downloading transactions rom Amazon Synchrony credit card. Transactions download properly, but the error keeps popping up. Deactivating/reactivating the account does not help. Reported to Quicken tech support but no resolution offered.

Comments

• Yoramariel
    Yoramariel Member ✭✭
    Still same error, no resolution
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod

Hello @Yoramariel,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

If you don’t mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the error message you described receiving? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments. 

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Chrome.n.Steel
    Chrome.n.Steel Member ✭✭

I've had the same issue for several weeks. Here's your screenshot, Jasmine.

• Chrome.n.Steel
    Chrome.n.Steel Member ✭✭
    edited March 2023

FWIW, I have tried: Fix It, Reset Account, Deactivate/Activate Online Setup. Sometimes it tells me the issue should be resolved, but no new transactions download and if I try to Update Now the error reoccurs. I am now several weeks behind on transactions in that account."

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod

Hello @Chrome.n.Steel,

Thank you for joining this thread to share that you are also experiencing this issue.

I have located a Support Article that discusses some troubleshooting steps to take when presented with a CC-800 error message. You may follow this link to access that FAQ. It is recommended to save a backup before proceeding with troubleshooting steps.

I recommend attempting these steps once again and following the instructions closely, if the error message reappears after completing the steps in the FAQ then I suggest contacting Quicken Support directly for further assistance. The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.