Received a .QDF Windows file, I use Mac. The bank account activity is not updating. Help Please!

Hello! I received a .QDF file in an email that originated from a Windows user and I have Quicken for Mac. I've noticed that even though I try updating the accounts the bank activity doesn't refresh. The last transaction listed is from 2/28/2023, the date the file was emailed to me. Do I have to connect to the bank accounts a separate way in order to see all activity?

Answers

• Jon
    Jon SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta

I'm pretty sure bank login information isn't included when you import a Windows QDF file so you'll have to set up online access yourself for each account.

Quicken Mac subscription. Quicken user since 1990.

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

Are you just "reporting" on the assets as of that date - or are you expected to "handle" the accounts… ??

Since the menus and paths are slightly different - I would guess you have to walk thru each account and set it up for online access & downloading - which of course means that you will need the account User ID & Password -

AND…. if any of the accounts are using the new EWC+ protocol - you might also have to authorize the accounts on the bank online website….

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

This discussion has been closed.