Publix Employee Federal Credit Union - Error CC-503

Publix Employee Federal Credit Union has recently upgraded their online banking site, and I get the above error when trying to connect my accounts to Quicken.

Best Answer

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Answer ✓

Hello All,

Thank you for joining this thread to share that you are also experiencing this issue.

We do now have an active alert regarding Online Banking Errors with Publix Employee Federal Credit Union. You may follow this link to access that alert where you may bookmark it in order to remain up to date on any new information, ETAs, or resolutions that may occur. Please keep in mind that in order to bookmark an alert you will need to be signed into the Quicken Community.

I do apologize for any inconvenience caused in the meantime.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine

Hello @Dave0523,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

I have located a Support Article that provides some troubleshooting steps to take when presented with a CC-503 error message. You may follow this link to access that FAQ. Please keep in mind that it is recommended to save a backup before proceeding with troubleshooting steps.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

• Dave0523
    Dave0523 Member ✭✭
    Unfortunately, I've done all the steps and it's still not accepting my credentials. Like I said before, I think it might be because they have changed their online banking website, and Quicken might not be connecting properly.
  • Quicken Jasmine

Hello @Dave0523,

Thank you for coming back to update us.

Due to the troubleshooting steps in the article having failed, we recommend that you reach out to Quicken Support directly as an escalation may be necessary.

The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that we could not be of more assistance.

-Quicken Jasmine

• Doug928
    Doug928 Member

Dave0523,

Were you able to get this resolved? I think I'm having the same problem. I'm getting a cc-502 error. I think it's because one-step update is trying to connect to www.pefcu.com instead of onlinebanking.pefcu.com. I can't find anywhere to change the website.

• BKelly
    BKelly Member

I am having similar problems since the website changed. I tried to reset my account, but that fails to connect. Has anyone contacted support to open an offical ticket on this?

• Dave0523
    Dave0523 Member ✭✭
    It was actually connecting for a couple of days, but now for the past 3-4 days, I get a CC-506 error. I'm sure it's related to the new PEFCU website.
  • Hello All,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  Since this issue may be caused by the change to the financial institution's website, I would recommend you call Quicken Support directly for further assistance as escalation may be necessary.  The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that I could not be of more assistance!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• JKS5709
    JKS5709 Member

I am having the same problem and I bank with Publix credit union. It has lasted one week. They updated their website. I called quicken support and was told it was bank maintenance and it should work by Monday 03/20. I deleted Publix account and now I cannot re-install it because I get 501-cc and 502-cc error messages. I believe quicken is trying is trying to pull from the former Publix site and perhaps this needs to be updated with the new site address on the quicken end?

• BKelly
    BKelly Member

I spent 45 minutes on the phone with Quicken Support. They had me deactive my CU accounts and try to set them up again. It was not successful. They escalated this issue and gave me ticket number 10125618. The customer service associate told me to wait 24 hours and then try again. We will see what happens.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Answer ✓

Hello All,

Thank you for joining this thread to share that you are also experiencing this issue.

We do now have an active alert regarding Online Banking Errors with Publix Employee Federal Credit Union. You may follow this link to access that alert where you may bookmark it in order to remain up to date on any new information, ETAs, or resolutions that may occur. Please keep in mind that in order to bookmark an alert you will need to be signed into the Quicken Community.

I do apologize for any inconvenience caused in the meantime.

-Quicken Jasmine

• BKelly
    BKelly Member

I tried to setup my account again today and I was able to get it setup. I ran the update and it completed without errors, but no transactions came down. I will give a few days as it may start with new transactions going forward.

• JKS5709
    JKS5709 Member

Unfortunately I am having the same problem. My Publix account balances are being updated, but no transactions are being downloaded. :( It has been two weeks since I have seen any transactions downloaded.

• Dave0523
    Dave0523 Member ✭✭
    I deactivated and reactivated my accounts several days ago, but only my checking, savings, and personal loan accounts came down, but not my Visa card. I've been trying everyday to reconnect my Visa card, but so far, no luck. On the bright side, I finally had transactions download for the first time since this all started.
  • JKS5709
    JKS5709 Member

I have finally had transactions downloaded via checking and savings, but the balances do not match the bank (off by over a thousand dollars) and all of the transactions appear as ATM withdrawals instead of the actual places of business being listed. Now the last 24 hours plus, we are back at the stage of quicken no longer communicating with the bank because of a 501 error. My credit card account has never appeared. It has been nearly one month of this same problem. Extremely disappointing that quicken has not been able to resulve this issue yet. :(

This discussion has been closed.