Buy Simplifi or Quicken - from New Zealand

I am trying to buy Simplifyi with a 30day free trial. I get to the Paypal page, enter my details, but when I push start my free trial it says processing, then takes me back to the payment page. I can't use a credit card as it does not accept my New Zealand zipcode, so Paypal is my only option. Does anyone know how I can proceed?

Answers

• Jon
    Jon SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta

I believe Simplifi is for US only, but you should ask on the Simplifi forums to be sure.

Quicken Mac subscription. Quicken user since 1990.

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2023

usually you can just fudge the address to any valid US address/zipcode.
    The next question is … what do you plan on doing with Simplifi …. create and track what kind of accounts from New Zealand ?

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• Levin RC
    Levin RC Member

I just want a basic accounting programme, I do not need it to connect to a bank. I tried their support, spent about 2 hours with Simplifi trying to sort the password reset problem. Only to be told that Simplifi is not available in NZ so I needed to go to Quicken, spent another 2 hours with them, got the password sorted, but still can't buy Quicken.

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

you should be able to buy Quicken using any US address. Maybe the issue is the CC purchase. Then, you should be able to manually enter all your Quicken data -

BUT - it is not really an "accounting" program, but rather a personal finance program … so your experience may or may not be what you want

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• Levin RC
    Levin RC Member

We are a small club that meets once a month, so need to keep track of income and expenses, preferably with a profit and loss report. Do you think any of the Quicken products will do this?

This discussion has been closed.