Buy Simplifi or Quicken - from New Zealand

Options

I am trying to buy Simplifyi with a 30day free trial. I get to the Paypal page, enter my details, but when I push start my free trial it says processing, then takes me back to the payment page. I can't use a credit card as it does not accept my New Zealand zipcode, so Paypal is my only option. Does anyone know how I can proceed?

Answers

• Jon
    Jon SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options

I believe Simplifi is for US only, but you should ask on the Simplifi forums to be sure.

Quicken Mac subscription. Quicken user since 1990.

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2023
    Options

usually you can just fudge the address to any valid US address/zipcode.
    The next question is … what do you plan on doing with Simplifi …. create and track what kind of accounts from New Zealand ?

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• Levin RC
    Levin RC Member
    Options

I just want a basic accounting programme, I do not need it to connect to a bank. I tried their support, spent about 2 hours with Simplifi trying to sort the password reset problem. Only to be told that Simplifi is not available in NZ so I needed to go to Quicken, spent another 2 hours with them, got the password sorted, but still can't buy Quicken.

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

you should be able to buy Quicken using any US address. Maybe the issue is the CC purchase. Then, you should be able to manually enter all your Quicken data -

BUT - it is not really an "accounting" program, but rather a personal finance program … so your experience may or may not be what you want

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• Levin RC
    Levin RC Member
    Options

We are a small club that meets once a month, so need to keep track of income and expenses, preferably with a profit and loss report. Do you think any of the Quicken products will do this?

This discussion has been closed.