Downloads from Charles Schwab not working

Whne I download transactions each day the download for Charles Schwab Appears to work but no transactions are down loaded.

Comments

• James Koski
    James Koski Member

downloads from Charles Swab are still not working.

• Hello @James Koski,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although we apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced. This is a known issue that our teams are still working on. If you wish to be notified of the status of the issue and when it is resolved, I would recommend bookmarking this Community Alert. Additionally, for this issue, we do recommend that you contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance as they can walk you through troubleshooting steps in real-time and escalate the situation as needed.  The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Rustynail76
    Rustynail76 Member

When I download from Charles Schwab it appears to work but no transactions are down loaded. Please fix this problem!

• Hello @Rustynail76,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. As stated in my earlier post, this is a known issue that our teams are already working on. For this issue, we do also recommend you reach out to Quicken Support directly for further assistance. The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• LNC
    LNC Member

Is there an ETA on when the Schwab download known issue will be fixed? After updating download instruction and authorizing downloads to Quicken, the Quicken download final step is blanked out and blocks linking the Schwab accounts to my quicken files

• 510racer
    510racer Member

I'm unable to link my Schwab accounts after trying several times. I've checked Schwab security settings and access has been granted. Not the end of the world but after reading lots of comments it's a problem that needs to be fixed.

• exumry
    exumry Member ✭✭
    Schwab downloads of banking transactions show only total $ for the day so a deposit of $100 and a check of $25 paid on the same day each for different expense categories show only deposit of net $75 and provide no data on category for the expense. This defeats the purpose of categorizing receipts and expenses.
  • davisrj31
    davisrj31 Member ✭✭
    Downloads from Schwab are again snafued. This is a repeated problem and no amount of account resetting seems to have any effect. This has been going on for months now. Very frustrating. If there was another product out there that does what Quicken does, I'd switch to it.
  • pdxdb
    pdxdb Member ✭✭
    I think Quicken owes us an update on what is going on.
This discussion has been closed.