Navy Federal Credit Union (NFCU) not updating CD's. MAC OS

My NFCU CD's have not been updating for over a month, all my other NFCU accounts are updating OK. I have updated my login, disconnected and reconnected my CD's, but they still don't update.

Comments

• jrich75
    jrich75 Member ✭✭✭✭

I'm not on a Mac but my NFCU certificates are not updating monthly in Quicken. They seem to be updating quarterly with 3 end of the month interest deposits downloading at one time. I am not sure whether this is a recent change or not. Their CD statements have always been quarterly but I thought Quicken used to download the interest deposits when they occurred.

Quicken user since 1995
    Win10 Deluxe Subscription thru 2023

• bambam80
    bambam80 Member ✭✭
    I have the same issue. NFCU certificates are not updating since Dec 2022? Prior to Dec, updates were working. Any solution for this issue?
  • BrianV
    BrianV Member ✭✭

Same issue, though i will say NFCU doesn't make it convenient because everytime a certificate matures and gets rolled to a new one I've had to disconnect/reconnect to find the "new" account numbers and associate them with the current quicken CD account. Usually that does the trick but this time around it still won't download from the CD accounts.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod

Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. In the meantime, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files attached in order to contribute to the investigation.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams further investigate the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Pete Peterson
    Pete Peterson Member ✭✭
    Thank you for getting back to us on this problem. I will be glad to post this on the Help>report a problem, but I'm having trouble finding the page. Can you point me in the right direction, please.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod

Hello @Pete Parkinson,

This is located within your Quicken program. Navigate to the top of the program and open the Help menu. In the dropdown list, you will find the option for Report a problem.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Pete Peterson
    Pete Peterson Member ✭✭
    I've posted the problem.
  • Pete Peterson
    Pete Peterson Member ✭✭
    The CD interest transactions are still not updating. If you also have this issue please report the problem; I've reported it again today.
  • Pete Peterson
    Pete Peterson Member ✭✭
    My NFCU CD interest transactions for the end of April 2023 were updated yesterday. The CD transactions from December - March did not update, but at least it's working again.
This discussion has been closed.