Quicken Home & Business vs Quicken Deluxe

ThomThumb
ThomThumb Member
edited May 2023 in Before you Buy

I am currently a H&B subscriber and am up for renewal. If I buy a product from a 3rd parter retailer will that give me a 12 month subscription?

Answers

• Jon
    Jon SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta

Yes, just make sure it doesn't say "for new subscribers only".

Quicken Mac subscription. Quicken user since 1990.

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

@ThomThumb - If you have not already done so you might want to read the following Support Article: https://www.quicken.com/support/how-do-i-manage-my-quicken-subscription . There is a lot of good information in it regarding upgrading and downgrading a subscription, subscription renewal and how to manage your subscription when you purchased it from a 3rd party retailer.

Also, it is the activation code that is important. You will not need to install any new software so you won't need a CD or download it and install it, again. There is just a single Quicken software. Your subscription determines which edition is activated and that will turn off/on the appropriate functions and features. Once you update your subscription Quicken should automatically reflect the new edition you are subscribing to….but sometimes it will require that you "Sign in as a different user" (sign out and then sign back into Quicken with your current Quicken ID & PW) for the change to be reflected on your computer.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R54.16 on Windows 11)

This discussion has been closed.