Wells Fargo Quicken Connect Errors (QMAC)

Downeast54
Downeast54 Member ✭✭

Getting error when trying to connect to Wells Fargo Bank for transactions."Quicken couldn't find any accounts to add." error when attempting to update/connect my accounts. Now I get a message that Wells Fargo Site may be down. I just checked and it is fine.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓

Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue here in the Community, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

This issue has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Koinoniakid
    Koinoniakid Member

cannot download transactions today but it did work yesterday (April 5)

• Downeast54
    Downeast54 Member ✭✭
    I am having the same issue with Mac.
  • Axel Foley
    Axel Foley Member ✭✭

Exact same issue here with Wells Fargo throughout the day. At this point, 11PM EST. Wells Fargo cannot connect. This is terrible. There is always one account or another with this software that does not work. Today it is Wells Fargo.

• jsak
    jsak Member

Still not connecting to Wells Fargo I am a Mac user and now it has been 2 days, what is up?

• Axel Foley
    Axel Foley Member ✭✭
    Connection to Wells Fargo Bank. is unavailable right now. Please try again later. If this error persists for more than 24 hours, please contact Quicken care. (Error Code: FDP-102)

Need an update from Quicken.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓

Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue here in the Community, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

This issue has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• FSMoe
    FSMoe Member

I have been having this problem for two days. Here is my error message:

Connection to Wells Fargo Bank. is unavailable right now. Please try again later. If this error persists for more than 24 hours, please contact Quicken care. (Error Code: FDP-102)

• hsmintheARL
    hsmintheARL Member

Not able to download today. FDP-102

• chomp
    chomp Member

Same problem as others. Here's the error message: Connection to Wells Fargo Bank. is unavailable right now. Please try again later. If this error persists for more than 24 hours, please contact Quicken care. (Error Code: FDP-102)

• Annie Ramos
    Annie Ramos Member

April 8, 11:33 pm. Cannot connect with Wells Fargo. Message is:

Same thing happening with Capital One Visa. Not connecting. Other bank accounts are fine.

• Dtrach
    Dtrach Member ✭✭

April 9, 11:30am. I am unable to connect with Wells Fargo.

Connection to Wells Fargo Bank. is unavailable right now. Please try again later. If this error persists for more than 24 hours, please contact Quicken care. (Error Code: FDP-102).

• neilweit
    neilweit Member ✭✭
    As of April 10, 10:15 AM still having the same problem FDP-102 connecting to Wells Fargo Bank.
  • docramsdell
    docramsdell Member

As of April 10, I too am still having the FDP-102 problem. I have not been able to download Wells Fargo transactions since April 5. I contacted Quicken Care, as recommended (see Dtrach post above). I was told to enter a report using "Report a Problem" under the Help menu.

Quicken Anja - when can we expect this to be fixed?

• danlyons7
    danlyons7 Member

Same here. Multiple accounts with Wells Fargo have Error Code FDP-102, Have not been able to update since 5/5/23

• JediKnight
    JediKnight Member

As of April 10, 2023, I'm still having a CC-502 error with Wells Fargo. I cannot download any transactions. This is still unresolved. In fact, I don't get the two-way verification screen anymore where I can enter code (selected and sent to my cell or email address). The error began to occur for me on Friday, April 7, 2023.

• LizP
    LizP Member ✭✭
    Same here. Began before the first of April. I know because April 1 is when my Wells Fargo mortgage posts and it failed even then. Come on Quicken, been a week and a half!
  • aeflynn
    aeflynn Member ✭✭
    Mine began immediately after this "upgrade": Quicken Deluxe for Mac - Version 7.0.0 (Build 700.48698.100)
  • dserrins
    dserrins Member

My Quicken for Mac has been expericing the "Quicken cannot connect to this account" and "Connection to Wells Fargo is unavailable right now" Error Code: FDP-102 issue since 4/8/2023. Will be following here for the fix.

• lauerdidav
    lauerdidav Member

The issue with downloading transactions from Wells Fargo seems to be related to their two step verification code.

• I am new to quicken and really enjoy the concept however literally the only account I can get to connect is Vanguard. My main bank is Wells and I have not been able to connect since I bought this 2 weeks ago…should I abondon the quicken ship lol?

• pfmfl410
    pfmfl410 Member ✭✭

FIXED!! After a week or so searching for answers, I finally tried shutting off 2-step login in my WF online account. This solved my problem with not being able to download WF info into Quicken (mac). Other accounts from other companies has not been an issue.

Hope this helps others with the same issue.

• vervet1
    vervet1 Member

I need to keep 2-step on for the safety of my business accounts. Any way to login otherwise? Getting error messages below. I tried disconnecting and reconnecting.

• Dtrach
    Dtrach Member ✭✭

Yes… it does connect if you turn off 2 Step verification. But, the problem needs to be corrected so that 2 Step can be left on. It used to work without a problem.

• LizP
    LizP Member ✭✭
    I would not call this "fixed", rather it is an insecure workaround. MFA (2-step) is a necessary evil in this day and age to keep accounts secure. But for anyone willing to disable MFA, this is great info! Thanks.
  • vervet1
    vervet1 Member

Thanks, I'll need to wait for the fix. Anja, please update as last one was on 4-7

• pfmfl410
    pfmfl410 Member ✭✭
    I turned 2 step back on waited a bit and did another quicken one step update and it seems to be downloading just fine-for now. However, Q is not asking for the WF 2-step as it did before. Time will tell.
  • aeflynn
    aeflynn Member ✭✭
    Wells Fargo Two-Factor Authentication broke immediately after this Quicken Update: Quicken Deluxe for Mac - Version 7.0.0 (Build 700.48698.100) -- I do not believe the issue is on the WF side. If the "fix" is to turn off TFA, I refuse to do that and put my accounts at risk.
  • QTaz
    QTaz Member

I've been unable to download account activity from Wells Fargo for several days now. I've disconnected, quit Quicken, restarted, reconnected with no change in errors. Had no problem with Quicken Connect and Wells Fargo before this and have always had TFA on my WF accounts. Not about to turn off TFA. Quicken needs to figure this out.

• Cactusarch
    Cactusarch Member

Same connection problem using express web connect. CC-502 error code. (as of 3:00PM, Apr 11th). No problem logging into my Wells Fargo account through their website.

• skyhighifly
    skyhighifly Member

Whatever you do, don't call Quicken support. The representative was literally a go-between for someone higher up and they wanted me to go through my entire password so they knew if upper/lowercase, numeral, or symbol was in each position and could not tell me why and I told them "no way!"

I'm with the rest, this needs to work with 2-Factor turned on. There is a number for Quicken Support through Wells Fargo that I've used in the past which had good results. I just have to find the number…

This discussion has been closed.