Download quotes

One Step Update has not downloaded quotes and investment information for past 2 business days.
Using Q Deluxe version 48.15.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod

Hello @drbruce_2,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. Is this issue with quotes and investments occurring across multiple financial institutions? Which financial institution(s) are you experiencing this issue with? What is the connection method(s)? You can see the connection method by navigating to Tools > Account List. Are you receiving any error codes or messages?

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• sherwoot
    sherwoot Member

One Step Update has been downloading transactions, but not quotes since yesterday. R48.15.

• mshiggins
    mshiggins SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

Quicken user since Q1999. Currently using QW2017.
    Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• sherwoot
    sherwoot Member

I tried signing out of my Quicken account and signing back in. I tried exiting Quicken and restarting. I tried not downloading any transactions and just downloading quotes & investment infomation. None of these approaches worked.

Help → Manage Your Subscription → My Quicken Account takes me to my signed-in "Welcome to your Account, …" overview.

Any ideas on how I can resume downloading quotes?

Thanks…

• mshiggins
    mshiggins SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

I would wait for Monday when the markets are open again.

Quicken user since Q1999. Currently using QW2017.
    Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

This discussion has been closed.