Fidelity Investments downloads still broken in Quicken for Mac 7.0.0

brucel
brucel Member ✭✭✭

According to the following Alert update, the Fidelity download issue was purportedly fixed on April 7 however, I can confirm that it is not as of April 9th.

I have 4 Fidelity accounts in my Quicken data file that are updated using 2 separate Fidelity user ids. User id one is for a Fidelity Brokerage account and a SEP IRA account. The second user id is for a Fidelity SEP IRA and a Fidelity Inherited IRA. At this time, the Fidelity SEP IRA accounts still do not download. I have reset the connections however to no avail. Please let me know what additional information that I should provide to help Engineering resolve the issue.

Comments

• Lana W
    Lana W Member
    edited April 2023

Moderator message says the issue has been resolved, but half of my accounts are still missing in the download.

[Merged Post]

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    edited April 2023

Hello @Lana W,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. To better assist you, we need more information. You said half your accounts are missing in the download; could you clarify what that means? Are you getting error messages or error codes? What is happening when you download?

Thank you.

[Merged Post]

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Hello @brucel,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to let us know this is still an issue. Are you getting any error messages or error codes when you try to update these accounts? Are the accounts currently connected? If not, are you able to reconnect them, or do you get errors when you try? If you are getting any error messages or error codes, would you mind posting a screenshot of it? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

• brucel
    brucel Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 2023

Hello @Quicken Kristina,

Let me try to answer each of your questions…

1. The Quicken App does not present an error message - I have confirmed that new transactions have been posted to the account using the Fidelity portal however Quicken does not download the transactions for the Fidelity SEP IRA accounts.
    2. As I mentioned in my original post, the Fidelity accounts are connected and I even tried disconnecting and reconnecting them but that did not change the behavior
    3. I have reviewed all the text logs that are available under Help→Show Logs in Finder and confirmed there are not any recent error messages
    4. Attached is a screenshot of the Connection Status window with everything redacted, because this is a public forum, except the problematic accounts. An interesting symptom is that the Fidelity IRA accounts always show 1 new transaction downloaded but the purported new transactions do not appear in the Quicken register. This seems to be a hint as to the root cause and ideally remedy.

Let me know if there is anything else I can do to help troubleshoot this issue.

Thanks,
    Bruce

• Thank you for your reply,

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. In the meantime, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files attached in order to contribute to the investigation.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience!

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

• T73
    T73 Member ✭✭
    edited April 2023

I am still not able to sync with fidelity. Today Fidelity error says they are not allowing quicken to link to fidelity. Eight weeks of this.

[Merged Post]

• Quicken Kristina
    edited April 2023

Hello @T73,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us you are still experiencing this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're still running into this problem. Would you please provide more information about what is happening? Are you getting the error when trying to update your Fidelity accounts, or when you are trying to reconnect them? Are you willing to provide a screenshot of the specific error message and/or code you are receiving? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.

Additionally, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files attached in order to contribute to the investigation. While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

What is the source of your "Fidelity says" comment?

Because while thie COULD be a Mac vs Win issue, I'm having no problem with downloads from Fidelity Investments. I don't use Fidelity NetBenefits

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• brucel
    brucel Member ✭✭✭

@Quicken Kristina

I ran "Update All Accounts" and then submitted the problem with "Help → Report a Problem…" as you requested. Hopefully this will provide enough information to determine the root cause and remedy.

Thanks,
    Bruce

• T73
    T73 Member ✭✭
    Using Quicken on mac and this morning got the error code QCS-0500 which has appeared off and on for 5 weeks. Adds fidelity netbenefits but no balance is shown.
  • brucel
    brucel Member ✭✭✭

@Quicken Kristina and @Quicken Anja,

Interestingly, the alert that kept the community up to date on this issue is no longer accessible?

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/comment/20353356#Comment_20353356

• Quicken Kristina
    edited April 2023

Hello @brucel,

Its no longer accessible because the original issue was marked as resolved. We've reported that people are still having issues and its being investigated.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

This discussion has been closed.