Adding Chase CC

KenPog
KenPog Member

i'm trying to add a new credit card. It shows up when connecting to Chase but not when I return to Quicken.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    edited April 2023

Hello @KenPog,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. In the meantime, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files attached in order to contribute to the investigation.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams further investigate the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

(CTP-6509)

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• marylpn
    marylpn Member ✭✭
    I also am having the same problem when trying to access my Chase CC. Has been linked and worked perfectly until today when I went to update my account.
  • hstriepe
    hstriepe Member ✭✭
    Chase CC also stopped working for me this morning. I tried to reconnect and the Chase interface showed all my accounts, but Quicken only reconnected my checking and savings, which were already connected. It continued to show an error for my two credit cards with Chase.
  • Susie
    Susie Member ✭✭✭

Having same problem with Chase CC today

• susannonverbal
    susannonverbal Unconfirmed, Member

Not downloading chase or credit union since last updates, even after following instructions to reconnect.

• garry4
    garry4 Member ✭✭
    Same here. Worked until I installed the latest Quicken update.
    Used the Quicken connect interface to log into my account my Chase account.
    Chase website said the accounts are now authorized.

services.quicken.com
    Your accounts have been authorized successfully!
    You will now be redirected back to Quicken. If you are not redirected in a few seconds, you can close this window and return to Quicken

Transaction download fails
    A "fix it" card appears saying: "Quicken couldn't find any accounts to add"
    Try again

Tried again, same result.
  • hstriepe
    hstriepe Member ✭✭
    This happened this morning before the update, too.
    I suspect it's an issue with Chase services.
  • GIWalt
    GIWalt Member ✭✭✭

Same issue here.

• Rick J
    Rick J Member ✭✭
    I received a download error for my Chase credit card account and have not been able to find a remedy. I have tried several things:
    1. Tried to reconnect my Quicken account to Chase
    2. Deleted the connection both in Quicken and at Chase and tried to reconnect
    3. Repeated #2 but closed Quicken between attempts
    4. Tried creating a new Quicken account with a link to Chase

I still get the same error window - attached screen shot. Quicken is telling me there are no accounts at Chase available for download.

I'm on a Mac with the latest Quicken release as of 4/14/2023, but it started happening before I upgraded to the latest release. Quicken Connect is the only option available, Direct Connect is grayed out. I only have a credit card account at Chase.

Is this a know issue?
  • od30years
    od30years Member

this morning got the no connection (like an orange no parking sign) next to two Chase CC accounts. When going to chase through quicken to authorize quicken, all the accounts appear OK on the chase login screen. Call center said its a known financial provider issue. 30 minutes later I was able to add the account connection back. The other Chase CC account issues also dissapeared

• jtjbt20x
    jtjbt20x Member ✭✭
    Same thing here for three credit card accounts.
This discussion has been closed.