I bought Quicken Home and Business last week and have heard nothing. How can I get the software?

Am I doing this right. There are two boxes for my question.

Best Answers

• Jon
    Jon SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    edited April 2023 Answer ✓

Go to quicken.com, click on the sandwich icon in the upper right & select Sign In. Once you've signed in, click on Overview on the left and then select the appropriate download link under "Access Your Apps" in the lower right.

Quicken Mac subscription. Quicken user since 1990.

• splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

The two boxes are Title and Body. Title should have a short statement to identify the issue so that a fellow user can decide if they might know something about your issue (like newspaper article headline). The Body is to provide information about the issue in greater detail including things like Quicken version, edtion and release number (Help→About Quicken) and any error messages you might be receiving. If it is an issue with downloading transactions from a financial institution, include the FI's name. The idea is to provide enough information so that someone helping you doesn't have to play 20 questions.

In your case with this post, your issue was brief enough to ask the whole thing in the Title.

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

Answers

• Snowydog
    Snowydog Member

This site is confusing.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod

Hello @Snowydog,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community with this question.

Did you buy your Quicken subscription through a third party or through the official Quicken website?

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Snowydog
    Snowydog Member

I bought it on the official Quicken website and my credit card was charged.

• Jon
    Jon SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    edited April 2023 Answer ✓

Go to quicken.com, click on the sandwich icon in the upper right & select Sign In. Once you've signed in, click on Overview on the left and then select the appropriate download link under "Access Your Apps" in the lower right.

Quicken Mac subscription. Quicken user since 1990.

• splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

The two boxes are Title and Body. Title should have a short statement to identify the issue so that a fellow user can decide if they might know something about your issue (like newspaper article headline). The Body is to provide information about the issue in greater detail including things like Quicken version, edtion and release number (Help→About Quicken) and any error messages you might be receiving. If it is an issue with downloading transactions from a financial institution, include the FI's name. The idea is to provide enough information so that someone helping you doesn't have to play 20 questions.

In your case with this post, your issue was brief enough to ask the whole thing in the Title.

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

This discussion has been closed.