Credit card account not showing up under accounts

Hello,

I have Quicken automatically linked to Chase. When I select connect / share data, Chase says it's sharing data on a new credit card that was set up. However, in Quicken under Accounts, that credit card is not showing up. I can't add it, since adding the account just transfers me back to connect with Chase and it says it's already connected. How can I get this new credit card to show up in my accounts?

Tagged:

Comments

• maxwelwp
    maxwelwp Member, Windows Beta Beta

This was apparently marked as resoloved today (Ticket #10183731/ CTP 6523), however I am also still seeing the same issue. Confirmation from Chase but account is not visible in quicken to add to OSU.

“Never stop dreaming,never stop believing,never give up,never stop trying, andnever stop learning.”
    Quicken user since 1993

• maxwelwp
    maxwelwp Member, Windows Beta Beta

Update - Deactivated my other Chase accounts then went thru process to activate again. this time the new account as well as my other 2 accounts were displayed in the activate window and allowed me to connect them.

😊

“Never stop dreaming,never stop believing,never give up,never stop trying, andnever stop learning.”
    Quicken user since 1993

• Hello @Amy123,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although we apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced. This is a known issue that has been reported to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and resolution. Though we do not currently have an ETA, you can bookmark this Community Alert for updates (when available) and to know when the issue has been resolved. If you do not see the bookmark icon in the upper right, please make sure you're logged into the Community.

Thank you.

(Ticket #10179305/ CTP-6509)

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• ALR
    ALR Member ✭✭

Thank you @maxwelwp for posting your solution, it worked for me too.

This discussion has been closed.