When will One Step Update for Fidelity transactions be fixed?

Nancy
Nancy Member ✭✭
This is an old problem that was fixed and then introduced again. Please fix it and leave the fix in place. When I run one-step update, it runs successfully, but does not download any transactions so My Quicken is now out of date from my Fidelity accounts. Please fix and leave the fix in place.

Answers

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

Fidelity Investments? Or Fidelity NetBenefits?

Because Fidelity Investments are working perfectly for me. What EXACT problem are you havingor? What Error Code?

And what BUILD of Q are you running? Do HELP, About Quicken for that info.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• Nancy
    Nancy Member ✭✭
    Fidelity Investments. This problem was fixed in December 2022 and then the fix disappeared. This is a copy and paste from the original problem post. Please fix and leave the fix in place. There is no error code. Please refer to the original problem from late 2022 - this is the same thing and I'm tired of having the problem re-appear.
    Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    November 2022 edited April 7
    We have received reports of users not being able to download transactions from Fidelity. No error codes are presented and deactivating/reactivating does not resolve the problem.

This has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA at this time.

To be notified of updates as they become available, please click the bookmark ribbon located in the upper right.

Thank you!
    (Ticket #9851609/CTP-4806)
  • Nancy
    Nancy Member ✭✭
    I am running version R48.15, Build 27.1.48.15
  • Jeff Lawrence
    Jeff Lawrence Member ✭✭
    I’m still seeing issues related to this Fidelity Issue not downloading my transactions since February 7th. Ticket #9851609/CTP-4806

There was an update saying it was resolved but I still have the issue. It affects 5 accounts I have with fidelity but not netbenefits.
  • terrytjaden
    terrytjaden Member

I too have this problem. There is no error code, the transactions do not download. I have four Fidelity accounts and none of them work correctly.

• hornet96
    hornet96 Member ✭✭
    Yep, same problem for me as well. No error codes, and no transaction downloads for regular brokerage accounts or net benefits accounts. Tried resetting accounts, deactivating/reactivating, etc., to no avail.
  • ede19
    ede19 Unconfirmed, Member ✭✭
    I have also had this problem for the past few days. The last successful downloads were 04/24/2023.
This discussion has been closed.