Bills paid by Investment account not showing in Quicken Mobile

keith.st.clair
keith.st.clair Member ✭✭✭

I have two bills automatically paid through an investment account. They show up fine in Quicken (Windows), but when I sync it to Quicken Mobile (Android), they do not appear in Bills & Income under either the Reminders or Series tabs. If I change one of the bills to use a banking account it will show up after syncing.

The Investment account is synced to Quicken Mobile and I can see it just fine when I look at Investment accounts. However, when I look at Recent Transactions for one of the bills in question, the transction is listed but the Category for the bill says "Transfer [Account Not Synced]."

Does Quicken Mobile not support the use of Investment accounts for bill pay or is this a bug?

I am using Quicken Mobile v6.26.1 (27730) for Android.

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod

Hello @keith.st.clair,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. In the meantime, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files attached in order to contribute to the investigation.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams further investigate the issue.

Please let me know once you have submitted these, thank you!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• keith.st.clair

Thanks Jasmine. I reported the problem through the app and submitted the logs and a screenshot.

• Quicken Jasmine

Hello @keith.st.clair,

Thank you very much.

There is no current ETA, however, my team is thoroughly investigating and working towards a solution.

Have a wonderful day!

-Quicken Jasmine

• Quicken Jasmine

Hello @keith.st.clair,

I do apologize for the miscommunication.

Would you mind submitting your information logs and the screenshot via your Quicken for Windows desktop application? We received your logs through the Mobile app, however, we need the desktop logs as well.

Please let me know once you have done this, thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

• keith.st.clair

No problem. Just submitted the same through the Windows app.

• Quicken Jasmine

Hello @keith.st.clair,

Wonderful, thanks again!

-Quicken Jasmine

This discussion has been closed.