Citibank - downloaded transactions imported into Quicken not showing up in register

Options
Phil Burton
Phil Burton Member, Windows Beta Beta

Is anyone else having problems importing transactions into a Quicken account register? The Citibank website shows a bunch of new transactions since 04/08, when i did my previous downloads, but these transactions don't show up in the registers

This afternoon, 4/15, I downloaded manually my transactions in four different Citibank accounts. I imported them into the right Quicken accounts, and as always, the red flags appeared next to the account names. However, none of the downloaded transactions actually appeared in any of the registers.

I have to download transactions manually because 1-step download is now broken for Citibank.

Any suggestions, anyone?

Been using Quicken (and TurboTax) since DOS days in 1990s.

Comments

• Phil Burton
    Options

OP here with an additional comment.

I looked at all four downloaded QFX files. They all contain transaction records. So this issue is NOT on Citibank.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Phil Burton,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. Are you attempting to import a QFX file? Do you receive any error codes or messages? How long has this issue been occurring regarding importing transactions? What exactly is the issue that you are experiencing regarding the automatic downloading of transactions?

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Phil Burton
    Options

@Quicken Jasmine,

I am attempting to import QFX files. I have inspected the QFX files with NOTEPAD and these files do contain transactions.

The issue of automatic downloading not working goes back to last year, when Citibank changed its website. Since then I have tried repeatedly to set up 1-step downloading, but the process always fails when it attempts to connect to citibank.com

• Phil Burton
    Options

Just did a fresh set of account-by-account downloads from Citi. As with my earlier posts, the download files definitely contain transactions but Quicken can't seem to import them.

If I have enter these transactions manually, I'm ready to ask for account credits until this issue is resolved. I know it's too much to expect one-step download to work again.

• carozzaesq
    carozzaesq Member
    Options

Quicken has not downloaded my Citibank accounts more at least a year. The error messages say Quicken cannot connect with Citibank. Quicken cannot seem to fix this. What is the problem Quicken? I pay you for this service.

• Phil Burton
    Options

I don't understand how Quicken is prioritizing development resources. I'm so fed up (and annoyed) at this point that I'm going to do a chat with them tomorrow. If I can't get a good answer, I'm going to cancel my subscription I'm that frustrated.

This discussion has been closed.