One Step update is not downloading

Options
LM
LM Member ✭✭
This has been going on since March. I perform One Step Update and 0-3 accounts actually connect and update out of 13 accounts. That is all that shows on the update summary is the 0-3 accounts. I know there are transactions on the other accounts, but the transactions are not downloaded. Auto accept transactions is not turned on. All accounts are "checked" to download in the One Step Update screen. I tried resetting a few accounts but that makes no difference. I checked my subscription status and am good until June. I am running Quicken Deluxe on Windows 11. Quicken version R49.29 build 27.1.49.29.

Comments

• kloach0315
    kloach0315 Member ✭✭
    Options

Not updating bank entries correctly. If Quicken, isn't fixed soon I'll be looking for an alternate to this trouble prone software. Did they change who does their IT work, I've been using Quicken for 20 years and it's been rock solid until lately.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Recently I've seen the following recommended as the first step in troubleshooting:

• Go to Edit / Preferences / Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts
    • Click the "Sign in as a different user" link on the right side.
    • Sign out, then sign back in to your Quicken account using your existing Quicken ID.

Please try and let us know if this works.

• LM
    LM Member ✭✭
    edited May 2023
    Options
    > @UKR said:
    > Recently I've seen the following recommended as the first step in troubleshooting:
    >
    > • Go to Edit / Preferences / Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts
    > • Click the "Sign in as a different user" link on the right side.
    > • Sign out, then sign back in to your Quicken account using your existing Quicken ID.
    >
    > Please try and let us know if this works.

I tried it. When I log back in it asks if I'm new or a current user. The trouble starts when it asks for a file on my computer, a new file, or restore from backup. I selected file on my computer. I found the file I have been using. When I select to open the file I am sent back to the screen to select my existing data file to get started. It will not open my file. I file got out of the continuous loop by selecting file then exit. I restarted Quicken and it went opened the correct file. I am trying the One Step Update now.
  • LM
    LM Member ✭✭
    Options
    @UKR That seemed to help. Thank you! I have read that other users tried the "sign in as a different user" and it did not work for them. I am using Quicken on 2 different computers, so I checked to make sure my other one (Windows 10) still worked then tried the update on this computer a second time to make sure it worked. I have not had this problem on the Windows 10 computer. I do not use the mobile and web sync.
This discussion has been closed.