Report Heading size for Subtotaled Reports

suepfister
suepfister Member ✭✭✭
edited June 2023 in Reports (Windows)

With the R49.22 update to Quicken, a change was made to 'Improve default column width and column width adjustments in the Investment Income report". This seems to have broken the ability to resize columns for that report if you use the subtotaling option by Account. The columns used to resize if the window was resized, but now they seem to stay static, which means the account names are truncated. Anyone else having this problem?

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod

Hello @suepfister,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. Would you please provide more detail about what is happening? I can see that resizing the window does not impact the set column width, but I am not able to replicate the issue with it truncating the account name.

Have you restarted your computer since Quicken updated? Sometimes that does help when you are getting unexpected behaviors after an update.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• suepfister
    suepfister Member ✭✭✭
    Hello @Quicken Kristina, I have restarted my computer since the update, but it did not resolve the issue. It occurs when you run the Investment Income report and choose the option to Subtotal by Account. The Account names (even just for one account) are truncated, with dots following the first part of the name. Resizing the window has no effect. See attached image.
  • Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    edited May 2023

Thank you for your reply,

With the additional information you provided, we were able to confirm the issue internally and report it to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and resolution. Though we do not currently have an ETA, once a solution is created it will be made available as part of a future release.

Thank you.

(CTP-6792)

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.