Quicken Mobile Budget Report Shows $0 Spent, but Shows Transactions in Those Categories

System
System Member admin

Comments

• starr.ryan
    starr.ryan Member

I'm having the same issue, expenses show if you drill into he categories but the budget shows no progress through the month.

• starr.ryan
    starr.ryan Member

The first screen shot is of the budget showing the categories. "Kids" shows no progress on the budget. The second screen shot shows the two transactions if you drill into it. My overall budget shows no progress for any month.

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod

Thank you for your response @starr.ryan,

If you haven't done so already, please log out of your Quicken, then log back in again. To log out, go to Edit>Preferences>Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts. Click on the blue link that says Sign in as a different user.

Type "yes" in the textbox when the confirmation window comes up, then click the Sign Out button. It will log you out and take you back to a sign in screen. Before signing back in, close out of Quicken, and leave the program closed for at least 5 seconds. Then reopen the program. When it finishes loading, it will take you to the login screen. Log in and sync to the cloud. Log out of the Mobile app, then log back in again and check to see if the issue persists.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• starr.ryan
    starr.ryan Member

I'm using Quicken for Mac so signing out was different but I did sign out and back in. Also signed out of the mobile app and signed in again. Reloaded the data and have no change.

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    edited May 2023

Thank you for your reply,

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. In the meantime, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files attached in order to contribute to the investigation.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience!

Thank you.

(CTP-6291)

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• MJHJLW
    MJHJLW Member, Windows Beta Beta

I am also having this same issue. Did as instructed in this message with no success. This error only started since upgrading to R49.29 in Windows version. Since this upgrade had nothing to do with this matter, not sure why it has just started now.

• Nathan15
    Nathan15 Member

I’m having the same issue. Can Quicken please provide an update on this issue?

• Nathan15
    Nathan15 Member

I guess I’ll just take this as a sign to switch to Simplifi…

• Tribeca79
    Tribeca79 Member ✭✭
    Same issue as the rest of the folks here
  • Matt_M
    Matt_M Member

Another customer with the same issue.

• Nathan15
    Nathan15 Member

For those with the same issue, just FYI, over the last week I made the full switch over to building my budget and processing May transactions in Simplifi and I love it! Better than the original Quicken with all of the iCloud desktop to mobile data issues… and Simplifi is cheaper!

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    edited May 2023

Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. In the meantime, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files attached in order to contribute to the investigation.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams further investigate the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

(CTP-6291)

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• WLP
    WLP Member

I am having the same issue. I too am starting to look around at other options. I need my budgeting program to work online and on my phone. Sorry Quicken! I LOVE your program but am having a LOT of trouble going forward into the online world with it…

This discussion has been closed.