Confirmation code not being received by my email - living outside the US

Options

Hi

I am a long long time user of Quicken. Since the 1990s. Ever since they switched to the subscription model, I have always had the problem of logging in.

In my case, it is either invalid credentials or I do not get the confirmation code via email. I live outside the US now but was using it when I was in the US 20 years ago.

Question: is it possible for my quicken ID which is the email address is NOT the same as the email address they sent it to? Because I never seem to get it in my email inbox

I have tried to speak with the quciken help desk and they are actually of no real help at all. Calling from outside the US costs me a lot of money and 45 minutes later, it was never resolved.

FRustrated user.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Antonio Sy,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

First, can you confirm whether or not the confirmation email may have been sent to your Spam and/or Junk folder?

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Quicken Anja
    Options

Thank you for following up.

Please be advised that responses are not always going to be immediate here in the Community as this platform is an online forum and primarily user-to-user based.

However, confirmation codes do default to be sent via a text message to the phone number on file. If you are still not receiving the confirmation code, then we advise that you please contact Quicken Support directly via phone or chat for further assistance.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja

• Quicken Anja
    Options

I have sent you a direct message, please navigate to the inbox in the top right-hand corner of the Community page and check your inbox.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja

This discussion has been closed.