American Express Accounts

Options

I have two AE accounts one updates (cash back) and the other (blue) does not.

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @gregorysutherland,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. Are you receiving any error codes or messages? What exactly occurs when attempting to download transactions? Are you being prompted to reauthorize the "blue" account when running a One Step Update? How long has this issue been occurring?

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• gregorysutherland
    gregorysutherland Member ✭✭
    Options

Recieving messages from AE that the blue account is not able to be reauthorized at this time. the AE cash account is working. It has been occuring for a month or more.

• gregorysutherland
    gregorysutherland Member ✭✭
    edited May 2023
    Options

I disconnected and tried to reactivate and get an error message Sorry, We encountered an error. ( It is not your fault)

• Pears
    Pears Member ✭✭
    Options

After doing the authentication steps with AMEX account, Quicken now siezes (round in circles) with the one-step update. And I can't update my other accounts.. v R49-29

• Pears
    Pears Member ✭✭
    Options

Automatic update is causing Quicken to sieze up with both AMEX and now Schwab accounts.

This discussion has been closed.