Can I have more than one database with one license. One for wife and one for me.

JackCan
JackCan Member
edited June 2023 in Before you Buy

I am 100% manual and will just keep using Quicken on PC and not renew license

Best Answers

• Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Yes, you can have as many data files as you like under one license.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Yes, you can have multiple data files.

If you are filing taxes jointly, you may want to have one data file for a couple. It is not easy (many would say impossible) to combine data files after the fact.

QWin Premier subscription
  • volvogirl
    volvogirl SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

What version do you have or want to buy? Do not get the Starter Edition. When the subscription expires you won't be able to use it even manually. Get Deluxe or higher. But if you don't renew about 25% of your screen will be taken up with a reminder to renew.

I'm staying on Quicken 2013 Premier for Windows.

Answers

• Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Yes, you can have as many data files as you like under one license.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Yes, you can have multiple data files.

If you are filing taxes jointly, you may want to have one data file for a couple. It is not easy (many would say impossible) to combine data files after the fact.

QWin Premier subscription
  • volvogirl
    volvogirl SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

What version do you have or want to buy? Do not get the Starter Edition. When the subscription expires you won't be able to use it even manually. Get Deluxe or higher. But if you don't renew about 25% of your screen will be taken up with a reminder to renew.

I'm staying on Quicken 2013 Premier for Windows.

This discussion has been closed.