OL 393-A for Wells Fargo today.

Don Awalt
Don Awalt Member ✭✭✭✭

OL 393-A for Wells Fargo. I have 2 bank accounts and 1 credit card. Resetting the accounts works fine, but still get OL 393-A. I also tried deactivating the credit card and then re-add it, the re-add worked but OSU fails with OL 393-A. It's been doing this for about 2 hours. I did the "Report a problem" from within Quicken.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod

Hello @Don Awalt,

Thank. you for reaching out to the Quicken Community.

We do currently have an ongoing active alert regarding Wells Fargo users receiving an OL-393 error, among others. You may follow this link to access that alert where you may bookmark it in order to remain up to date on any new information, ETAS, or resolutions that may occur. If you do not see the option to bookmark, please make sure that you are signed into the Quicken Community.

I do apologize for any inconvenience caused.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Don Awalt
    Don Awalt Member ✭✭✭✭

Thank you @Quicken Jasmine for the reply. I'll follow the alert, sorry for this post I looked around and didn't see anyone post on the OL393-A at Wells recently. Hope it gets fixed soon!

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod

Hello @Don Awalt,

You are very welcome.

Have a wonderful day!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.