Bug w/bank downloads

Options

I saw a few discussions but with no real explanation. Bank dowloads from any bank not downloading all transactions. Also saves as a download rather than downloading directly to Quicken as before. What did Quicken do? It's not the banks.

Now I keep getting a popup to sign in to my Quicken account, but if I close it out I am still in my Quicken account. It also defaults to an old email address even though I have updated my email address since purchasing Quicking back in 1971. What gives?

Getting ready to give up on Quicken and not renew if these can't be fixed.

Comments

• Roane
    Roane Member
    Options

I agree - I AM NOT HAPPY

• Stacey
    Stacey Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Having same issues with Bank of America and express connect. I haven't been able to down load for two weeks. One step update, has no errors, it acts as if it completed. When I go to BOA on the web, there's transactions that did not not download. Today, I got two transactions that downloaded, there's more on the website that didn't. WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THIS???

Quicken used to be reliable, It's not anymore.
  • Mark1104
    Mark1104 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

@stacey - did you try logging out and logging back in to your Quicken account.

Edit>preferences>Quicken ID and Cloud Accounts.

Sign in as a different User

Type "Yes" and log out

then repeat these steps and log back in as the same user.

then try OSU asgain. Does it work?

Otherwise, call Support.

• Stacey
    Stacey Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    What I did, was reset one of the accounts. Now all the accounts have the right ending online balance and it shows at the top of the account that the download date is 5/19 instead of 5/3. I saved your instructions for the next time. I never had problems with Quicken till the banks changed to this express connect. It's not express, for me anyway.
  • kloach0315
    kloach0315 Member ✭✭
    Options

Having same issue, use Chase Bank, started looking for Quicken replacement. Won't renew subscription unless they can fix issues, did you change who does your IT work?

This discussion has been closed.