How can I download transactions from an unsupported source - Rocket Visa card ?

ongosslake
ongosslake Member ✭✭

I use a Rocket Visa card - Rocket is not a bank, but is a group of sister companies. Rocket is not listed as a downloadable institution. I have manually added the Rocket account and manually go in and match transactions. It would be so much easier to download them as I do with my other credit cards and banks. Does anyone know a work around for this situation. (I have contacted Quicken already for assistance.)

Answers

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

You can't. That's what unsupported means. The consortium would have to decide to support Q before downloads can happen.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2023

who is the Rocket card issued by ?

Rocket Visa Signature Card is Powered by Deserve and issued by Celtic Bank, a Utah-Chartered Industrial Bank, 

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod

Hello @ongosslake,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

In order for a financial institution to support downloads to Quicken and to be added to our bank list, the request to be added would need to be made and submitted by the financial institution to our service providers. If you want Quicken to be supported, you will need to contact your financial institution directly and tell them you'd like to download your accounts into Quicken.

I hope this information serves to be useful to you! Thank you.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• ongosslake
    ongosslake Member ✭✭
    I will go ahead and contact my financial institution. Thanks!
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod

Hello @ongosslake,

You are very welcome!

Please do not hesitate to reach back out with any further questions or concerns.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.