R49.33 ????????

retird
retird Member ✭✭✭✭

Haven't seen anything about this update…. nothing on the Mondo site either…. got this in checking Quicken this morning…. What's in this update???????

Windows 11 (2 separate computers)..... Quicken Premier.. HAVE USED QUICKEN CONTINUOUSLY SINCE 1985.

Comments

• splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

Not much really.

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

It's a Hot Fix patch. Hot Fixes typically do not include much because they are intended to fix some critical issue.

There is an Announcement about it that is now posted at Windows R49.XX Release (US).

The Manual Patch Update (previously called the Mondo Patch) is also posted and can be downloaded from Quicken for Windows: Manual Patch Update [Support Article].

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R54.16 on Windows 11)

• bpmcclure
    bpmcclure Member ✭✭
    It broke my app. Transactions missing, tried restoring a backup, unable to log in, then when I do get logged in, basically a blank page with File and Help menus. Something very wrong.
  • Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

Sometimes the version updates don't install properly producing all sorts of odd behavior.

How did you update to R49.33? Via Quicken or via the Manual Patch Update? I usually recommend doing updates via the Manual Patch Update because IMHO the installation is more reliable and trouble free.

Have you tried uninstalling Quicken and then downloading a fresh copy of the full Quicken installation file from your online Quicken.com account or from https://www.quicken.com/support/how-do-i-download-quicken-quickencom-after-i-buy-it ?

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R54.16 on Windows 11)

This discussion has been closed.