Unable to download transactions from Navy Fed CU for 2 days now. CC-502.

bobcashion
bobcashion Member ✭✭

I waited more than a day to see if first error cleared up, but still kept getting CC502. Tried doing an Account Reset, but after I entered my 2FA, got the CC502 error, only now it lost the connection info and says I have to "set up now…". Now when I try to Set up the account, I get the CC502 error before it lets me the pick the account from the list of accounts at NFCU (I have checking, savings, MMSA and 2 credit cards with NFCU). So I"m stuck. Should I retry deactivating all my accounts with NFCU and try setting them up again???

Quicken Premier for Windows - Quicken user since 1988

Comments

• dalehawaii
    dalehawaii Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2023

Hi @bobcashion

Personally, I'd wait and not deactivate on NFCU…I'm having the same issue with CC-502, and it appears others are as well. Usually, I've seen these get resolved over a few days by the Quicken and NFCU folks (hopefully). The only other option is to manually download QFX files from the NFCU website, but that can introduce additional issues w/ reconciliation should you choose to return to the OSU/EWC+ downloads.

There are a number of threads in play such as this one:

My last comment to that thread was:

"I tried the steps that were outlined above to reset the account, and now I’m getting a CC-502 error even after getting a 2FA text message (appears only 2FA text works, 2FA by email is still down), so I can no longer reset the account (and now it is deactivated). My username and password combo work as I can receive a 2FA text message, but now it appears (my guess) the CC-502 error indicates account data are not available. If others attempted to perform a reset and are getting the CC-502 error, that'd be helpful to know, so I can wait and stop spinning my wheels/tilting at windmills."

Quicken user since 1996
    Quicken Home & Business Subscription
  • RBunt58
    RBunt58 Member

I too am getting the CC-502 Error but only on my Share Savings Account, My Share Checking Account works fine.

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod

Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

This is a known issue that has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA on resolution at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• bobcashion
    bobcashion Member ✭✭
    This evening I was able to reconnect all 5 of my NFCU accounts and download transactions.
  • ScubaMan
    ScubaMan Member ✭✭

Tried at 1:20pm CST on 5/26/23. Same issue. Still can't download transactions for any of my 5 accounts. Waiting…albeit not patiently.

• dalehawaii
    dalehawaii Member ✭✭✭✭

Hi All,

This morning It appears the CC-502 error for NFCU is back. I see others are mentioning this in other NFCU threads albeit with different subject lines. I'll open this thread back up, since it explicitly mentions CC-502, for others to add their experiences.

I'll give it a day to see what happens.

Quicken user since 1996
  • melandod
    melandod Member ✭✭

Just responding to agree with @dalehawaii

I've not been able to download transactions from NFCU since 6/20. I've been waiting it out to see if it would be resolved.

• dalehawaii
    dalehawaii Member ✭✭✭✭

Tried this evening, and it is now working for me.

Quicken user since 1996
  • melandod
    melandod Member ✭✭

I just tried this morning as well, I'm in the same boat - no transactions coming through at all.

At this point, only my CapitalOne credit card has xactions coming in. My ledger is about 2 weeks behind now.

• bobcashion
    bobcashion Member ✭✭

My downloads are now working. I did deactivate and reactive all 5 of my NFCU accounts a few days ago. That did not fix the problem at that time. However, the past 2 days I have been able to download all available transactions successfully. Fingers crossed it will stay working.

This discussion has been closed.