update accounts stopped working TODAY with current update

Options
rudyPHX
rudyPHX Member ✭✭
i have been syncing my chase accounts with no problem for years. when i had to re-register i did, and it's been fine since then. today i updated to Version 7.0.4 (Build 700.48787.100) on my mac, and updating stopped working.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @rudyPHX,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

We will need some additional information in order to better assist you further.

Aside from being unable to update, are you receiving any specific error code(s) and/or message(s) that you can provide us with here, please? And are you only seeing this issue with Chase accounts?

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• rudyPHX
    rudyPHX Member ✭✭
    Options
    before i responded to your note, i checked, and it now is working. :) but for context: yesterday there were no error codes. it just ran through the update account progress bar, said that it completed successfully, but none of the transactions changed to show that they had been updated with the bank. weird, but it's all good now. first time i've had this problem (hopefully won't happen again). thank you.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Thanks for the update! Glad the issue has resolved itself. 🙂

Please don't hesitate to reach back out should the issue return!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.