NFCU won't successfully download to QFW

Options
aec618
aec618 Member ✭✭
For 2 days now--When I do an update, it starts off normally - asks me which method I'd like for 2FA, I pick cell phone, NFCU sends me a text, and QFW asks for it. I enter it. then my screen shows either "updating account" or "downloading transactions" but then it concludes with a red screen and attributes the failure to CC-502, says it's something on the bank server's end, usually maintenance. It says to give it a day and retry. I did. Still not working. I sent a message to NFCU-no reply yet. I can access my accounts on the NFCU website fine.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @aec618,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community.

We do currently have an ongoing active alert regarding online banking errors with Navy Federal Credit Union. You may follow this link to access that alert where you may bookmark it in order to remain up to date on any new information, ETAs, or resolutions that may occur. If you do not see the option to bookmark, please make sure that you are signed into the Quicken Community.

I do apologize for any inconvenience caused in the meantime.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi @aec618

I was seeing the same CC-502 error code for NFCU for the last 3 days (or so) including as recently as this morning.

However I just tried again and the downloads are now working again. I believe that NFCU may have been causing the problem, and I suggest that you try to download again. Let me know if you have any followups.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• aec618
    aec618 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks Frank--yep, it's working again!
  • Ralph
    Ralph Member ✭✭
    Options
    I have been having the same issue with NFCU since mid May. I try downloading everyday with no success. I notified quicken support of this issue over a week ago and they said they were working on it. I have tried resetting and disconnecting and reconnecting my accounts with no joy. It’s ridiculous that it’s taking support this long to fix the issue. Does anyone have a work around for connecting?
This discussion has been closed.