Error cc800 with USAA

blbdmd
blbdmd Member

Doing transaction download as I normally do every day. Today I received error code cc800 and Quicken says I need to close several accounts. Tried reauthorizing several times on the accounts it wants me to close, but the reauth never works.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod

Hello @blbdmd,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

This error message can occur if you have deactivated or deleted an account and then restored a Quicken backup file. You may follow this link to access a FAQ that provides more information as well as some troubleshooting steps to take. It is recommended to save a backup before proceeding (just in case).

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• blbdmd
    blbdmd Member

I have not recently deactivated nor added any new accounts recently. I tried the fix you sent me, but when I go back to add the accounts I deactivated in the first step, none of the deactivated accounts shows on the list to kink to Quicken. Now what?

• Quicken Jasmine

Hello @blbdmd,

Thank you for reaching back out.

Did you deactivate all accounts with this financial institution before attempting to re-activate them?

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

• blbdmd
    blbdmd Member

I only deactivated the accounts that Quicken said I needed to delete. When I added them back, they still failed to show on the list to link.

• Quicken Jasmine

Hello @blbdmd,

Thanks for providing more information.

I suggest deactivating all accounts with USAA and then reactivating them.

Please let me know how this goes!

-Quicken Jasmine

• blbdmd
    blbdmd Member
    edited May 2023

I decided not to make any further changes. All but one of my USAA accounts is on Express Web Connect. That one I still can't get online when I try to add it. It never comes up in the link list. I don't want to take a chance with messing up the rest of my accounts by trying the deactivate and reactivate. [Edited-Language]

• blbdmd
    blbdmd Member

Now I realize that the account in question has not downloaded data since March.

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod

Thank you for your reply,

I would recommend that you contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance, as they can walk you through troubleshooting steps in real-time and escalate the situation as needed.  The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that I could not be of more assistance!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• blbdmd
    blbdmd Member

They tried helping me, but in the end just had me report the problem through Quicken and told me t wait 24 hours for it to be escalated.

This discussion has been closed.