Quicken HB 2017 Printing error code -30 / pdf file want to replace in use by other application

Matt
Matt Member ✭✭
Windows 10 64bit, Quicken 2017 HB and having this problem that I can't print to PDF.  Error code -30 and pdf file in use by another app.  Any help?

Also separate maybe connected issue - I can't print normally and when I run Quicken as admin and try to print, i get a PDF that is 1KB and nothing

Comments

• Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Uninstall/reinstall Quicken 2017 H&B using QCleanUI (https://www.quicken.com/support/using-qcleanui-uninstall-quicken). Download the latest version of 2017 from quicken.com. Before reinstalling, remove the Quicken PDF Printer device.
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
  • Matt
    Matt Member ✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Did the above, now I don't get an error when printing/PDF it creates the PDF, but it's only 1KB and when I click into it, there is nothing but a blank page.
  • Matt
    Matt Member ✭✭
    edited May 2018
    It's not even printing to my regular printer.... or even letting me "preview" it when i hit the button nothing happens.

When I go into other areas of Quicken, I can print no problems AND export/print to PDF.  seems like its in the business section.  I've tried creating a fresh invoice but same issue...
  • Matt
    Matt Member ✭✭
    edited May 2018
    FOUND PROBLEM: Something with my LOGO was prohibiting printing, I removed it, saved the invoice, then readded it.  ALL WORKING
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited May 2018
    Is there no way to fix the printing/PDF error 30 except reinstalling??  
  • Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    I don't know. Uninstalling/reinstalling worked for me.
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
This discussion has been closed.